Monday, October 02, 2006

Small Update

Good afternoon everyone,

Just a quick update to let everyone know what's going one thus far.

The first podcast, "APG Presents: The Truth, Episode 1" will hopefully be uploaded and available for download tomorrow. Just got off the phone with Jake about 15 minutes ago, he seems hyped and ready to go, and I cannot thank him enough for being gracious with his time. He's a busy guy, and it's truly appreciated, the interview will be different from anything seen on ASA Newscast (which I religiously watch every week at http://www.asamonitor.com, cheap plug of the day lol). It'll go a bit deeper then people are used to, but I think you guys are really going to enjoy it.

Referral Program is up and running, give us a shot guys, I guarantee we'll honour your trust in us. Again, any and all feedback is welcome, please let me know what I can do, I'll have my email address up in a couple of hours.

Thanks again,

Andrew