Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Midas-Surf/APG Referral Program

Hey there guys, just wanted to inform everybody that Andrew from Midas-Surf HAS agreed to join us for Episode 3 of The Truth and I feel he'll live up to his end of the bargain. Whether or not he ends up paying everyone what they're owed remains to be seen, but from what I gathered being on the telephone with him for the better part of an hour and half, he seemed genuine enough that I believed what he had to say. You can bet your bottom dollar we'll speak about late payouts, excuses, the state of Midas-Surf and Freedom-Surf, his opinions on different monitors and autosurfs, among other topics I know (being an autosurfer) many would like to know. Hey, he answered my invitation, which is more than what expected, kudos in that respect and I think you guys will enjoy the podcast. Hats off to "Atrivus" from the ASA Forum, he is the official moderator for Midas-Surf and I couldn't have put it together without his help, big shout-outs to him for setting this up. I believe this is an imperative interview for Andrew and both Midas-Surf and Freedom-Surf alike, my goal isn't to come across as the "bad guy" nor the "best friend," in fact, it's rather to help make the autosurfer's in general come to a better understanding of this site, and make a slightly more educated decision (whether to join, leave, or stay away) about Midas-Surf. I HIGHLY encourage you guys to send your questions for Andrew over to autosurfingpro@hotmail.com. I always encourage all opinions, suggestions, comments, etc. about the blog and podcast via this method, we're all in this together, the only reason the show's being done is because I want the autosurfing community to benefit from it.

In other news, the APG Referral Program is shutting down, simply because it's been up for 2 weeks and we still have ZERO (count 'em boys, 0) signups. I'm relatively disappointed but I invite everyone to sign up under my referral links as only programs I've got my cold, hard, cash in will be posted. I will never recommend ANY programs I don't feel are safe or I don't have my money in. The money gained from referral commission will be posted nonetheless and it will go to one of either two different areas, helping enhance the quality of the show via better equipment, editing tools, etc. and also to helping me launch my own autosurf, which when I eventually do you will all benefit from it by having a long-term and stable program you can safely put your money into without the fear of it going down the second you've completed your payment.

Goodnight guys! All the best.

Andrew