Friday, October 20, 2006

APG Presents "The Truth" Episode 3

Summary:

FINALLY! The third episode of "APG Presents: The Truth Podcast," I apologize for the sound quality, we're getting some better equipment within the next week, stick with us, we're only going to get better with time.

I start the show off with the news of the week, from there we discuss my current portfolio and what's going on with them. Stability for another week in what is becoming a solid fourth quarter just like Jake from ASA anticipated.

In the interview portion we've got Andrew from Midas-Surf.com and Freedom-Surf.com, he speaks in-depth about the current state of both sites and what members can expect within the coming weeks. I pull no punches and Andrew answers the questions to the best of his ability, while nothing is certain I hope if nothing else people are able to make a better decision regarding Andrew and both sites.

Like/dislike the direction the show's going? SPEAK UP! Contact me at autosurfingpro@hotmail.com with suggestions, comments, and criticism on the show. Any and all input is both welcome and appreciated. I encourage you to please use our referral link as all money goes towards a better quality podcast and an honestly run autosurf (by yours truly) in the near future.


Again, we cannot be held liable for any reccommendations or suggestions with regards to autosurfs, we're simply telling it like it is.



*Please allow time for link to work, it may take a couple of minutes if the servers are busy, please bear with us guys. I'll tell you it's worth it!