Sunday, October 22, 2006

Industry politics

Good evening guys, it has come to my attention that certain individuals might be getting a little too comfortable in their make-belief thrones. I believe that a just, honest, and ethical individual should never abuse the power he/she has within any aspect of life, and unfortunately, this simply isn't the case with some individuals.

Within the last couple of months I've been fortunate enough to speak to many industry leaders, their insights were both helpful and saddening at the same time. Simply because there is far too much corruption that people don't know about that occurs on a day-to-day basis. My task is to help put an end to that garbage, and while it won't happen overnight, there is stuff that HAS to be exposed if for no other reason than because it eats away at me.

To put it bluntly, this whole fuckin system is designed to keep everybody except the autosurfers (me and you reading this) winning. That's right, everybody prospers except the ones in the trenches using their hard-earned money to upgrade and keep these sites running. A year ago it was "taboo" to mention the word "ponzi" in forums and the such, thankfully the industry has evolved to the point where people are educated enough about sites that they realize most autosurfs are complete and utter thinly veiled ponzis. That's a step in the right direction, but ladies and gentlemen, it is NOT enough. MORE needs to be done, and I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my listeners, although I'm doing my best to produce a quality show, I haven't been as vocal and opinionated as I should have been, quite frankly, the show's NOT supposed to be the same as ASA, SSM, ASE, E-businessonline.com, etc. newscasts/podcasts. I've lost my original focus, but as you'll all see, starting Episode #4, things ARE going to change.

This garbage NEEDS and WILL (mark my words here) change, everybody from the monitors, admins, autosurfers, etc. need to woken up. The corruption ends, nobody pays or gets paid to be on the show, I don't require nor want ANY special treatment from anybody that's on the show, and that's the honest truth. My intention isn't to make a shitload of money from referral commissions or advertising purchased on the show, NO, the intention is to rip the lid off of the autosurfing industry, and I sort of lost track as soon as I started.

These ramblings here, my friends, are just the warning shots. I'm going to give you all the truth believe me, if I have to take down this whole industry, well, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Had to get this off my chest, as always, support us and stick with us...you ain't seen nothing yet.