Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday Night Update

How's it going everyone? Hope you all enjoyed Episode 4 of "The Truth," I'm just going to give a brief couple of updates on everything that's currently going on and the stuff that might be occuring in the near future.

The Podcast:

I'm encouraged by what I hear from people, appearently the better sound equipment was a worthy investment as many have sent some nice emails saying the sound's way improved. I assure you this is just the beginning of the betterment of the podcast. This week's featured guest will be Israel from CommandCorps! He'll be speaking to everyone about the updates/upgrades the sites experienced over the weekend and letting everyone know about some exciting stuff in the works. I've heard some of it but I'm going to let him spill the beans, it's ingenius stuff guys, THIS is the blueprint admins should be following when they start their sites. These guys have never had payout issues, delivered on their promises, etc., and they're about to take their sites to the limit. I've also invited Jake onto the show again (last time he denied) to speak about Andrew and Midas-Surf, and Rob Ross & Surfoogle stuff, we'll see how that goes. Hopefully we'll have an update from Andrew from Midas-Surf as well, he seems to be caught up with Freedom-Surf somewhat, but Midas-Surf is still hurting...

Big shout outs to Mike from AS49.com for coming onto the podcast this past week, great guy to talk to, welcome back anytime.

I've also added an "archive only" site for all the links to the podcasts, available at http://www.thetruthpodcast.blogspot.com. You'll be able to easily find all the shows there so you wouldn't have to sift through the links here for old ones! You'll also notice I left the "comments" area open there, go ahead and speak up if you'd like!


Good Sites

Any sites you see have referral links are good sites to be in my opinion, I agree with Jake from ASA that this is the BEST time to be in the autosurfing industry, sites prosper big time in the 4th quarter and most of the sites I have referral links I don't foresee having problems until the New Year, Tri-Star Media looks better and better almost daily, Bob Krimm is doing some interesting stuff, I like the new payment processor idea, if it's done properly that is. Can you say "Studiopay?" If done correctly it's a golden idea, but if improperly implemented it could be nothing but an extra holding pool for your funds, I'm going to give Bob the benefit of the doubt in this respect, as he's lived up to everything he's said thus far. This network of sites could realistically even surpass 12DP in my opinion, assuming, of course Bob & Co. are honest people.

That's it for now, slow news week (a good thing in this industry :) this week!

Take care for now, as always, you can reach me at autosurfingpro@hotmail.com if you need anything,

Andrew