Saturday, November 25, 2006

Command Network/Tri Star Money Changers

Man, what a couple of hours can do! A mere couple of hours passed since the recording and subsequent editing of "The Truth" Episode 8 wrapped up and it has already proven a bit outdated as two (in my opinion) MAJOR newsworthy events took place. Here is my immediate response to them, of course I'll go in-depth in next week's Truth episode.

Command Network Locks Cashouts Until January 1st, 2007

I know tons of people are going to get worked up about this one, in my opinion, I can't understand how that many people are worried with the track record and future vision both Matt and Israel have. These guys work their asses off making sure each and every one of their 500+ members (spread amongst two programs from when I last spoke to Israel) get their cashouts in the timeframe specified and without any hassles. Alas, it seems that once DesertSkyMarketing closed down people automatically felt the Command Network would follow suit.

I really don't see the logic here, folks, as these guys are both top-notch admins that have LIVED up to their end of the bargain. No 50/50 rule, NO excuses, NO delays? 500 MEMBERS? You gotta be kidding me, that's ludicrous, and in a bad way. What does this say about the autosurfing community? In my opinion it means that the vast majority of autosurfers are driven solely by greed and blindy throw their hard-earned dollars into fly by night sites when a stable and long-term program like CommandSurf has been paying for about 8 months? I don't know the specifics and I'm going to ask what the actual amount in, but this network has PAID more than they've taken in. What does that suggest? Simple, they're NOT a ponzi, period, plain and simple. Did they start as one? Who knows, but the evidence is there. It drives me insane when I see these fly-by-night sites get like 2000 members and scam, when these dudes are busting their asses for 500 members after 8 MONTHS!

This is in no way intended as disrespect towards the membership base at the Command Network, hell, I'm one of their members. My simple point is that these guys go out of their way and are rarely rewarded with votes, good stuff posted on blog/forums, and membership bases, but when some other site closes, they're immediately expected to follow suit? It's alright for me, as the sites have enormous room for growth, and I'll still be receiving my cashouts when a lot of the big sites that are paying out now end up by the wayside.

What's wrong with us autosurfers? We want this to turn into a legitimate industry, complain and complain when we get scammed, but when an honest and legitimate program comes around with a viable interest rate and long-term plan we give it next to nothing with regards to support. The next time people bitch and complain about being scammed by "so-and-so," they want "change," well, if that's the case, then WE as autosurfers need to change. Period.

Am I worried about CommandSurf and CommandBravo? Not a chance.

Should you be worried about CommandSurf and CommandBravo? Nope.

I'll hopefully have either Matt or Israel on real soon to let us know about everything, the radio station's really taking off, if you know anything about Hip-Hop, it's all about your authenticity and credibility...and Platoon radio has a hell of a lot of cosigns, this is only going to get better. Whether you like Hip-Hop or not, you owe these guys time to check it out, they're on their grind 24/7, Platoon Radio.

Congrats Israel and Matt, you guys are killin' the game, no questions asked.


Tri-Star Money Changers Adds Withdrawal Mechanisms

No sooner then minutes after I had my rant about the good and bad that can arise out of the Tri-Star Money Changers I've seen that Bob has added numerous different options to withdraw your money. Wasted no time in getting that done, so in that respect, kudos to you, sir. I was worried about this payment processor turning into a simple holding pool with fake, digital money, and it seems like Bob's going out of his way to make sure that doesn't happen. Good stuff. Only time will tell if it will run the way it should, fast and efficient. Let's give Bob some time, once people start receiving their withdrawals and other autosurfs become comfortable using it, that'll only mean good things for Bob's membership bases.


That's my food for thought...you do the dishes.