Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Pays of the Day" starting Monday, November 19, 2006

Hey there guys, I've been trying to get out there and vote as much as I possibly can, but it's proven to be a little too time consuming as there are so many monitors out there. I thought I'd just address which payments I've received on the podcast, but it'd just take away from either the interviews or ramblings which people seem to like, so I've come to a conclusion.

Starting Monday (November 19, 2006) I will be instituting the "Pays of the Day," basically, every single day I'll post on the blog stating which sites have paid me for the day, whether they were within terms, better than terms, or late. That will give people an up to date list of sites when they make their decisions. This will save time as I'll get less "has this site paid you?" emails, not that I mind them at all. I just think it'd save you guys the time it takes to write an email and await a reply.

In other news, I'm hoping to be posting a new article (one every week) is my aim for "The Real Deal" blog, found at CommandBlogs. I'll be addressing different situations and posing some interesting food for thought for those who wish to check it out. One of the conditions I had Israel agree to before accepting the position was that I was given free reign to say whatever I'd like, without fear of censorship, being the fair guy he's known to be, he encouraged my freedom of speech and gave me the spot. Thanks guys, I won't let the spot go to waste.

Hit me up with any feedback, suggestions, etc. at autosurfingpro@hotmail.com, your input is always welcomed and appreciated.

Andrew