Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tri Star Money Changers, DesertSkyMarketing Closes, among other things..

Good evening all,

Where to start? Busy week this has proved to be as a bunch of changes have taken place. Before I get into anything I wanted to reiterate that "The Truth" podcast will now be available every Friday morning, so that way you can kick your weekend off the right way, with the TRUTH BABY!

Global Earning Monitor (GEM) had their first broadcast up this week, I encourage everyone to go take a look, unrivaled sense of professionalism in my opinion. I thorougly enjoyed it, and I think you guys will too. Check it out, at http://www.globalearningsmonitor.com. Shout outs to both Stephen and Terry, well done guys.

Mrs. Vee and I spoke briefly last week, hopefully get the chance to speak to her this week to maybe work on some things, I think she's the benchmark with regards to integrity and honesty, so I'm hoping to work with her in some capacity. THANKS for the shout out on your blog, much appreciated.

Ted from AutoSurfExtreme and I spoke this week, he runs a hell of site over there, I think he's a straight shooter as well. Ted, along with the others, are in this for the same reason I am, that being to provide the most honest and ethical advice for an autosurfer looking for some guidance as to where to put their hard-earned dollars.

Contacted David Cannard again...really hoping to interview him one day, but it looks like I can keep dreaming lol.


Tri Star Money Changers Launches

Well it seems like Bob & Co. have finally went through with the new payment processor, in support his network of sites I moved all of my pending cashouts to the new payment processor but I don't want to recommend it just yet. Give it some time before betting the bank on it. I think it's a smart move on Bob's part, why not absorb the fees that other payment processors are making off of his sites. I just hope the option of other payment processors is available to his membership base at all times (with the exception of VM once he gets his new debit card system).

I think this will ensure to push the sites past the winter season and into the New Year, I've heard some rumblings about late and delayed payouts, but I don't think cashflow is an issue just yet. Scotty said it in last weeks podcast that sites with the 50/50 rule have almost a three month window before having to pay out real ROI's. I think the profit share model is a good way to make some money as well, my only concern is if Bob pulls a Stormy and bites off more than he can chew. He's lived up to all of his promises thus far, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. In my humble opinion, the sites are still stable.


Desert Sky Marketing Closes

Real shocked to hear about this one guys, don't really know what to say. I know from speaking to different people that Dustin is going to really refund people, but I'm not sure as to the timeframe. It's unfortunate to say the least, I think he had good intentions, and the fact that he closed up shop before taking the ponzi route is commendable in my books. I don't think anyone should be worried about losing their money in this one. I don't think it'll happen. People linked this with the Command Network, and all I can say is that they are in no way, shape or form, connected with respect to financial status. The Command Network is independent, meaning they are in no way financially linked to this.


That's it for me, look out for the podcast this week.

Andrew