Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Interesting Developments...

Wow, what a week can do to the autosurfing industry. In just under a week and half, 13dailypro, 12by12daily, and even EZSurfNEarn have closed their doors and left countless autosurfers without their money right before Christmas.

I'm saddened (like many of you) over the recent developments and believe me, I sympathize with you guys, I would not like to be the person who risked more then he could afford to lose right now. I always stress the fact that this may be safer then betting it all on red or black, but at the same time, that's no excuse for someone to risk their childrens' education fund or life savings.

For veteran autosurfers, this is nothing new, as we've been through this before, and will most likely go through it again. For those that have not left due to the volatility only the autosurfing community can provide, I encourage you to look at the silver lining of these storm clouds, that simply being you've learned a valuable lesson the hard way. I know these recent events have hurt some of the Truth listeners first-hand, and I'm sorry for your losses. Please keep that in mind the next time you plan on autosurfing.

As far as The Truth is concerned, I've spoken to Jake from ASA last night, originally he was supposed to come on and do a 5 minute update video for the "wrap up of '06" episode, but after speaking to him, it was clear he had a lot to say on a number of things. So, rather then have Jake on for the five minutes, we've decided to do a whole "Truth Exclusive" interview with him, the way it was supposed to be done the first time. As long-time listeners know, the first couple of episodes of The Truth were horrible at best. Maybe the actual substance was always good, but the audio quality and my lack of experience coupled to what is now an unbearable show lol. There were matters that I was perhaps too afraid to go in-depth with and that's going to be changed this time around. I know its short notice but if you've got some questions for Jake go on and send them over to autosurfingpro@hotmail.com with the heading "Questions for Jake" in the subject line. He's been given free reign, he can speak about anything he'd like for any amount of time. There are no rules, guidelines, etc. I think this is going to be the best interview we've put out yet, so please look out for Episode 9 which should be available for download Friday morning/afternoon.

Thanks for your patience during these last couple of weeks, I know I haven't dedicated as much time as I'd like to the podcast and blog, but I'm going to do a lot better in the coming weeks.

All the best,

Andrew