Monday, December 18, 2006

Quick Update

I know what you're all thinking, Andrew, where is The Truth? I must apologize, I thought I'd be able to make the time to produce the show this weekend but I was mistaken, too many things came up last minute and I wasn't able to complete the show, therefore I just scrapped it and saved the good bits for next week. I'm here to tell you guys that The Truth is not finished, and is only beginning. Within the next couple of weeks I'll be moving to my own domain, which means you won't have to wait a minute before downloading the shows. I thank you for your support these last couple of weeks, I cannot even begin to describe just how hectic everything has become. Nonetheless, I'm not about to abandon the show nor the website just because of a couple of bad shows.

I've already began putting the next two shows, the first will be the "Christmas Special" which will be released later this week, basically, a huge wrap up where I discuss all the recent changes in the autosurfing industry since I've been gone. No guest as the show will probably be long enough as is. At the same time that's going on I've begun booking guests for the '06 Wrap Up show which will be uploaded by the 29th of December, that show will be a follow up with all (or some...cough cough, Andrew from Midas) the guests we've had on The Truth and where they are at the moment, where they're going, and what they expect for their own sites along with their opinions of the industry and other sites going into 2007.

13DailyPro (one autosurf I never promoted nor joined) appears to have scammed over the last 72 hours, I don't know why, I just had a feeling this was going to happen. They weren't transparent, and although they paid considerably less then their biggest competition (12by12daily) I had a feeling their intentions weren't honest, and were waiting for the right amount of E-gold before making their departure.

Mrs. Vee and I have been playing phone tag for the last two weeks trying to finally get to speak to each other, we have two very different and challenging schedules, so as soon as I get the chance to speak to her I'll let you guys know. People who know me know how much I trust her advice, opinion, and intentions, she's the last of the best. So I'll let you guys know when I get the chance.

Ryan from Denali-Surf and I spoke for a bit during a chat session last night, I will be speaking to him via telephone on Tuesday night, so whether or not he'll be on The Truth in some capacity remains to be seen, but I will definitely have some more information for the next episode of the show, or at the very longest, the New Year's wrap-up show.

Kudos for another successful week at Tri-Star Media, wow, is all I can say about Bob Krimm and Co., they're not slowing down, taking no prisoners, and creating income opportunities for their members. I've tried getting in contact with Bob for a possible appearance on the show, but I know he's an extremely busy man, so lets hope he'll be on sometime after the New Year.

I'm going to also invite Jake from ASA on the New Years Wrap-Up show...no for real, I'm serious. He was guest number one so I'd like to see if we can resolve any of our disputes and or differences of opinion during the podcast, needless to say, there won't be any editing required for that portion of the show, I'll allow Jake to speak his mind if he chooses to show up.

Shout-outs to Ted from Autosurfextreme.com and Stephen from GEM for keeping up the good work producing informative and enlightening shows while I've been gone. Yes, I will be posting my first article for CommandBlogs, target date 2009 lol. Joking it should be up in the near future, along with links for all the previous shows and summaries.

Later guys,

Andrew