Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Truth RETURNS!

I know, I know, delay after delay has pushed the Truth Episode 9 farther then Tyra Banks' hairline, but I'm here to confirm it WILL be back, by Friday evening for sure. You can expect a HUGE comeback as I sat down with Jake for the better part of an hour and a half for this week's return episode. He talks about everything and I think this is the interview that should have been recorded the first time around, but I wasn't capable or ready to do in my initial podcast. Thanks Jake for sitting down with me, it was much appreciated. I think the autosurfing industry will greatly appreciate both the candid nature and depth the interview was conducted with. Future guests include a variety of guests for the "Wrap up of '06" episode and Ted from AutoSurfExtreme after the new year. How's that?

In other news, spoke at length with Stella over at STP, she seems confident that 2007 will be a big year for both the investment program over at http://www.solidtrust.info and the payment processor. First-class service as usual, I have to honestly say, I can't recall EVER having better customer service then I've had with Marc and Stella. Nothing but exceeding my expectations with those two individuals.

In other news, it appears many individuals were not so pleasantly surprised when Andrew from Midas-Surf appeared from the hole he crawled into to start promoting the "Return of Midas-Surf." The staff sent out a bunch of emails the last couple of days and began posting on the ASA forums about not being paid over at The Network, even stooping as low as to get Mrs. Vee involved for the sake of gaining some credibility. Mrs. Vee, being the fair individual that she is, has asked Andrew to provide some proof of the payments Stormy (or Sandra) still owes him, she has stated that should Andrew provide sufficient evidence that he was not paid what he was owed from the Network that she would verify and take up his case with Stormy herself. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath on this one, I personally told Vee myself not to waste her time with Scam-Drew, in fact, that's my new name for him, from here on in, Andrew from Midas will now be referred to as Scam-Drew. HA HA HAAAAA!

Also, I'll be speaking with Mrs. Vee tonight after work (FINALLY) which I think is a great thing, getting to pick her brain and establish a date for her to do a Truth interview is on top of the priority list there.

Spoke to Israel over at CommandSurf/Bravo today, he seemed confident that both sites would achieve their mass payouts on the 1st of January. If he and Matt pull this off it could be a great thing for both sites as it would finally put all the doubters to rest that they need new members to pay out the old. I was always a little weary of Bravo's higher ROI, but it looks like they're going to be successful.

Yes, I haven't forgotten about starting my own autosurf, its in the works, rest assured, the ROI will most likely be considerably lower then what you're accustomed to seeing in this arena, but at the same time, there won't be any lies, drama, deceit, etc. It'll be maintained legitimately and I'll gladly post the portfolio for all to see everything I'm investing in, it'll be different, to say the least.

That about wraps up this rant of the day, hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and fantastic holiday season. Remember to spend some time with your families and friends and sit back and relax if you get the opportunity. In life we're not often given a moment of time to relax with our daily hectic schedules, so if you get the chance, savor and enjoy it, because I can assure you, it doesn't last long.

Peace, you'll be listening to The Truth sooner then you think!

All the best,

Andrew