Friday, December 29, 2006

Peering into 2007...

Alright, a couple of things to touch on today...

The Truth Episode 9 (featuring Jake from ASA) WILL be up tomorrow afternoon. I've gotten through the entire interview, edited and equalized where neccessary, so now all that's going to be done is my intro and conclusion. The Truth is coming back in a big way, and this episode is going to be huge, it'll probably be available in three different downloads as its so large.

Stella from SolidTrustPay, Ted from Autosurfextreme.com, and Mrs. Vee from http://www.mrsvees.blogspot.com will be on in the coming weeks, what order remains to be seen, just wanted to let you guys know they HAVE been confirmed and will be on the show in the very near future.

The Truth will now be available every Saturday morning/afternoon as my schedule has had to be reset due to recent events in my professional career both job and school-wise. Have no fear, however, as I think from tomorrow afternoon, I'll be able to do the show on a consistent and weekly basis without missing a beat.

I spoke to Mrs. Vee last night on the phone for a lengthy period of time, great woman to talk to, and look forward to having her on the show. Drama never seems to stop following her, and she'll address a number of issues on The Truth when she does do the interview. I've spoken to her about becoming a regular contributer and the possibility of working on some things in the future, she seemed open-minded and I think that's a great thing for autosurfers everywhere. Andrew from Midas has tried to use her name to bolster the horrendous autosurf he's "running" (and I use that term loosely), people what stop at nothing in order to steal a couple of extra bucks, for the record, Vee is being cordial with him, but isn't supporting or fighting for him and his site. Just so we're clear on that.

Be careful right now, as Jake mentions in this weeks interview, the industry's going through some really hard times, so don't be surprised if your favourite autosurf falls by the wayside or catches some problems, its to be expected, so I advise extreme caution before jumping into any site right about now.

Alright, so expect the show tomorrow morning/afternoon, I know you'll enjoy it.

You'll hear me tomorrow, boy, it feels good to be back!

Andrew